You too like to treat yourself to a good burger from time to time and you are also a fan of the classic Fat cat? We reveal a recipe that will make this burger easy to prepare at home and completely forget the fact that you are sitting in a family kitchen and not in a fast food restaurant.
Choose Nutella salt cubes from three ingredients that always work (recipe divinely good)
- 400g beef
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sesame seed burger rolls
- ½ white onions, finely chopped
- ¼ heads of glazed lettuce, finely chopped
- 2 slices of delicious cheese
- 2 large pickles, thinly sliced
The secret of its taste, however, lies in the delicious sauce!
Ingredients for the preparation of the sauce:
- 1 cup (300g) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cucumber flavor
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- A pinch of white pepper
- 2 teaspoons sweet mustard
- 1 k teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked sweet peppers (pimenton)
It’s the easiest chocolate cake in the world (you only need two ingredients and you already have them at home)
Instructions for preparation:
1. For the Big Mac sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, salt and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. To make the meatballs, season the ground meat with salt and pepper and form into 4 balls, about 1/3 cup each. Place each ball on a square of parchment paper and flatten into four 15cm circles. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. In 2 batches, roast the beef halves for 1 to 2 minutes on each side to lightly char and brown. Remove from heat and let cool. Repeat with the remaining two halves.
3. Carefully cut each hamburger bun into three pieces, then fry lightly.
4. To assemble the burgers, brush the bottom base with a little Big Mac sauce. Garnish with a few chopped onions, slices of lettuce, a slice of cheese, beef meatballs and a few slices of pickles. Spread the middle layer of the bread and spread it with more Big Mac sauce, onion, lettuce, pickles, beef meatballs, then finish with even more sauce. To serve, cover it with the top half of the bombe.
You can also watch the video here:
Enjoy your meal!!