Summer is sometimes no better than lettuce. And not just the typical ones: green vegetables in oil and vinegar. Or some greens with a few tomatoes and maybe grated carrots. We are talking about a mixed salad that saturates with a piece of bread. At least for a lighter lunch or dinner. Of course, you can also prepare it as a fantastic accompaniment to roast meat or corn. It is your decision!
When you’ve had enough of this salad, try one of the following:
• Mackerel salad with lime-ginger garnish
• Summer salad with arugula, chicken, cherries and fruit
• Mixed salad with chicken and mango sauce
• Tuscan salad with crispy croutons, arugula and cherries
• Chicory and arugula in a salad with roasted prosciutto and croutons
Of course, a good salad also includes a good garnish. This is actually the link between all the ingredients! Read the toppings blog post in the Salad Toppings blog post.
And some extra instructions for making a salad with corn, mozzarella, and balsamic topping:
• You can prepare all the ingredients in advance and then simply assemble the salad – keep the garnish separate.
• You can use regular or roasted sunflower seeds.
• Corn can be fried on a broiler pan or on a real grill – be careful to cut it when it has cooled a little so as not to burn yourself.
• The basil garnish is fantastic and you can also garnish the salad with a balsamic garnish.
• There will probably be too much topping for the ingredients listed, so save it and use it in one of the future salads.
• Instead of a small mozzarella, you can tear a larger mozzarella.
For an easier show, watch the recipe preparation video.
Good race !
Find even more great and healthy recipes at http://www.sitfit.si/!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 people):
• 2 handfuls of fresh basil
• 1 dcl olive oil (or 1/3 rapeseed and 2/3 dcl olive oil)
• 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1/4 teaspoon of mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
• 1 head of lettuce
• 1 package of two cooked corn
• 1 peach
• 4 radishes
• 1 packet of mini mozzarella
• 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
Make a creamy filling with the filling ingredients.
Oil the corn, salt and pepper and brown in a pan, then trim.
Cut the radishes into rounds and the peaches into rounds. Tear the mozzarella in half.
Serve the lettuce, corn, peaches, radishes and grated mozzarella on a plate. Sprinkle with seeds, mix with the filling, pepper a little more, drizzle with oil and serve.
Add a little more spaghetti if desired, drizzle with a little oil, garnish with fresh oregano and serve immediately. So good !